Our welfare projects are organised to ensure needy people benefit from our fundraising efforts. Our motto is “We Serve”, and wherever possible we like to find a way to do just that!
Who do we care for? The simple answer is anyone who needs our help, but there are usually a few priorities:
- Families and individuals who are in some way disadvantaged, and the homeless.
- Elderly and disabled individuals.
- Local schools, charities and organisations working towards improving their community.
If you know someone or a local charity in need, or can offer your assistance in delivering support to local people, then please get in touch via the contact us page.
Projects supported recently include:
- Towards supply of disabled scooter.
- Little Giants youth club for children with special needs.
- Coffee Companies
- prostate and breast cancer
- OAP trip to Xmas show at Weymouth.
- Shaftesbury 1st Scout Group refurbished premises .
- De-fib machine in Mere surgery
- Air Ambulance.
- Shaftesbury Area Talking Newspaper group
- Hip bones
- Samantha volunteering trip with International Citizen Services visit to Ghana.
- Abbey Primary School
- Water aid
- Life skills to support this project in Malawi
- Club Haiti appeal